Our client is a company outsourcing services to igaming companies and due to the company's growth, they want to find a CRM Executive with experience from CRM from igaming (casino).
This is a seriously great opportunity for a proactive person with lots of drive and the ambition to enhance their career
You will be part of the "engine" maintaining high levels of customer engagement by planning, promoting, and executing campaigns to drive excellent customer experience. You are passionate about all aspects of customer-facing communications and willing to work within a tight-knit team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Plan, promote, and execute campaigns, using all channels across multiple brands - such as email, SMS, campaign articles, bonuses and banners, to maintain high levels of customer engagement.
- Review customer engagement through data and analytics.
- Generate data and metrics in relation to customer engagement, retention and churn.
- Analyse information in light of customer life cycle, and identify the means to extend engagement and reduce churn.
- Optimise CRM campaigns and lifecycle journeys
- Develop target driven campaigns for our brands aimed at maintaining high engagement levels with the products available.
- Ensure that everything requested for a certain campaign is in order, and perform testing to avoid any oversights before execution.
- Support the CRM Manager with maintaining internal processes. For example, getting content approval from compliance.
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are informed about upcoming customer-facing communications in advance.
- Monitor and check our websites and messaging to ensure all promotional content and campaign mechanics are correctly displayed and up-to-date at all times.
Education, Skills & Experience
- Degree / Diploma in marketing
- Absolutely passionate about CRM / Digital Marketing
- 1-year experience within a similar position in the iGaming industry
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Analytical and experienced with using analytics tools
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Able to work proactively on your own initiative
- You are organised and have a good eye for detail
- You have experience working with HTML & back-office tools
- Atlassian: Confluence / JIRA
You will form part of a small, growing team of igaming professionals based in the company's Gzira office, and working remotely to clients and team members working from different locations globally.
Apart from an excellent salary, you will have free lunch Monday-Friday + gym membership. We would like to find someone to start a.s.a.p, preferably before mid-June-
*JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licenced in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent