Our client is a global travel technology company based in Malta offering adaptable, brandable, and scalable cloud-based SaaS solutions that supports the hospitality industry. They offer their product to some of the world’s leading hotel and resort groups, tour operators, management companies, and destination organizations.
Their platform and solutions enable their clients to integrate and centralize their data more efficiently. The company is very well established and has an amazing office with Seaview, a flat hierarchy and a very informal work environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Building solutions at an enterprise level
- Unit and performance testing and validation to ensure solution integrity
- Interacting with business and technical teams to ensure effective communication
- Working in an agile environment
Experience & Skills:
- Strong C#, NET Core, .NET Framework & WebAPI 2
- SQL Azure, Azure Platform & Services
- Experience using LINQ, Entity Framework & WCF services
- Knowledge of RESTful API Design
- Familiarity with ORM Frameworks such as Dapper will be considered an asset
- One or two years in a similar role/function
- Be a team player and a demonstrate a sense of ownership
- Strives to add value to our product and service offering
- Strong understanding of design & architectural patterns
- Work using an API Centric approach
- Be proactive and focused on key initiatives
- Strong communication skills
To apply send in your detailed CV, in English.
*JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licenced in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent