One of our clients, a well established company operating in the online entertainment industry has entrusted us with recruiting an Executive Assistant to their CEO.
The chosen candidate will work from the company's office, located in the heart of St Julian's and will assist the CEO as handling most of the administrative related matters involving the day-to-day office management. Will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. The ideal candidate should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or Administration Assistant in the past.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Administrative management of the Malta's office (around 15 employees)
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Provide general administrative support
Experience & Skills:
- At least one year of prior experience in supporting a Senior Executive or Team
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Excellent command of the English language, knowledge of Maltese would be an asset
To apply send in your detailed CV, in English.
*JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licenced in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consen