Our client is an innovative company which has embraced a "full-remote" policy, as long as you are based between CET - 2 and CET +3 you are invited to apply.
The startup offers some very exciting products and has reached a point in its growth where the need for the first CTO has arisen.
With the help of the in-house development team, a fully fledged, fully remote team of seasoned Developers and IT professionals, you will ensure that roadmap is being followed, you will design new frameworks to balance the technical resource usage, in addition to growing and nurturing the Development and Engineering Teams.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Partner with CEO to define product vision and strategy
- Aligning and providing feedback on the product roadmap, work closely with product to decide on prioritization, resource allocation, and timelines
- Leading all aspects of the development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, strategic planning, design/architecture, execution, deployment, and maintenance
- Building quality assurance and data protection processes, ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Communicate technology strategy to Executives and Business Partners
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely
- Developing a strategy and framework for allocating resources effectively in line with vision, in a way that motivates and inspires team members
- Setting goals that help meet the organization’s needs, set a high standard for success, and draw on the strength of team leads and Managers
- Building a technology leadership team that can expertly manage their own teams, develop a strong and focused culture, and be responsive to the organization’s needs
Experience & Skills:
- Prior CTO / Head of Engineering / technical visionary experience ideally from igaming/ gambling, preferably with a track record of one or more successful exits
- Data-driven to evaluate product-market fit and other aspects of product performance, able to identify insights that will influence future decisions
- Have a proven understanding of best engineering practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations
- An effective leader and team-player who knows how to hire and manage the right talent to scale the Engineering team
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills, including a track record of coaching and mentorship
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present a technology vision confidently in a way that motivates others both internally and externally
- Previous experience with our technology stacks and tools including Angular, Node, - - Rxjs Ngrx, GraphQL, Postgres, Kubernetes
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
To apply send in your detailed CV, in English.
*JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licenced in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent