Our client is a well established company specialising in offering a number of services to the iGaming industry. In order to strengthen their already solid Payments Team they are on the lookout for an experienced Payment Team Manager.
In this role, you will be managing a diverse and energetic team to reach SLAs and eventually provide a better payment service for our clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Payments team SLAs are met daily, including customer queries and withdrawal handling times.
- Proactively investigating and resolving complex queries and escalations.
- Assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Striving to achieve optimal customer success rates by identifying payment service improvements based on customer experience.
- Collaborating with other members in the Payments team to find the most effective methods of communication, ensuring all team members are informed and working towards common goals and/or requirements.
- Managing team schedules and workload.
- Monitoring, assessing, and reporting on performance in all Payments related matters.
- Tracking the progress of the service operation weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Compiling necessary management reports.
- Conducting staff appraisals.
- Supporting the training team to plan, deliver, review, and analyse ongoing payments agent training sessions together with QA and Training Specialist
Experience & Skills:
- As a minimum, has 2 years inhouse Payments work experience or managed a team for at least 12 months in a related field.
- Has good knowledge of Office 365 and Google Workspace.
- Has excellent report writing skills.
- Is fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Has an excellent understanding of customer experience and customer service.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of the brands and products.
- Has the ability to influence and lead team.
- Has good judgement and possesses good decision-making skills.
- Has strong interpersonal skills with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Has exceptional work ethics.
To apply send in your detailed CV, in English.
*JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licenced in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent