A highly successful affiliate program with multiple brands is now looking to add a Crypto Casino Affiliate Manager to their team. With an acquisition team growing rapidly towards double digits, they’re looking for someone senior, and with experience and great interest in the crypto-sphere.
You’ll be reporting to the Head of Affiliates and will be expected to represent the company at various networking events and conferences, both in Malta and abroad.
Role & Responsibilities
- Acquisition and on-boarding of crypto-affiliates (and FIAT if diverse)
- Create and maintain excellent rapport with your affiliates
- Monitor and follow up existing affiliates continuously to ensure promos and materials are up-to-date and compliant with the regulations for the respective markets
- Continuously evaluate and report on affiliate performance
- Drive engagement through innovative campaigns
- Follow up deals and commission payments
- Communicate upcoming new offers, game provider releases, new product features, promotions etc to Affiliates
- Aligning with support on new campaigns/offers but also investigate and report issues that were sent from customer service
- Cooperate with your team and ensure knowledge and information is shared
Requirements, skills & experience
- Experience with crypto, casino & affiliation
- Excellent negotiating skills combined with hunger and drive
- Ability to ensure timely delivery and top quality at all times
- Detail oriented, well-organized
- Likes to optimize and enhance
- A good team player
- Ability to travel internationally, as and when required by the employer
This popular and rapidly growing Affiliate Program represents multiple high-performing brands across multiple markets. Working here is really is going to look good on your CV, too!
Excellent remuneration and a range of benefits offered. The role is based in Sliema, Malta, with some hybrid flexibility. The role is not offered on a remote basis.
Apply with your detailed CV in English, please.
*JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licenced in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent