A successful online sportsbook and casino operator with their head office in Malta is looking for a customer support expert to join their operations team. They are looking for bilingual individuals, German and English speakers, with a minimum of 1-year experience of working with B2C customer support and KYC within the igaming industry.
The role requires the applicant to be available to work evenings and weekends on a shift basis. A flexible remote hybrid working model (within Malta) can be offered to members of staff once they can work independently.
Role & Responsibilities
- Customer support via live chat and email, and occasionally via telephone
- KYC operations
- Document verification - sometimes requiring phone calls
- Verification and crediting of customer winnings
- Various projects as and when you have time, and depending on suitability to improve customer operations
Requirements & Experience
- Bilingual German and English (C2/native) both written and spoken
- 1 year or more experience working within igaming support or KYC or Payment / Fraud / Risk department
- A genuine interest in working within a customer-centric role
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- Highly responsible and dependable
- Able to work in an office-based role in Malta & able to commit to working shifts and weekends
Salary up to €30K depending on previous experience.
Join a small and friendly team and you'll find a great working environment, in addition to a good salary, private health insurance, and transport after the evening shift.
Apply with our CV in English.
*JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licensed in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent