A well-established sportbook and casino operator with multiple brands, operating globally, is looking for a Head of Payments Solutions to join their team. Reporting directly to management, the Head of Payments Solutions will play a key role in the company.
If you enjoy working with various stakeholders both internal and external in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for thought leadership... we want to hear from you!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Mentor and Develop a high-performing payments team, providing them with guidance and coaching.
- Prepare and present reports on payment performance across core markets.
- Manage all aspects related to our payment methods; including onboarding, configuration and performance, across all brands and in all jurisdictions
- Own the payments roadmap, mainly by ensuring adequate coverage in target markets at all times
- Work in collaboration with the Risk, Fraud and Payments team to see market objectives are met, develop the right processes to ensure optimal operation is in place to meet business demands
- Source and manage the payment providers, manage the integrations’ priority and continuously improve the payments setup (conversion, optimization, monetization)
- Manage providers risk in terms of balances and settlements
- Manage relationships with key providers, ongoing negotiation with all providers for better commercial and operational terms
- Build and maintain tools and reporting to continuously monitor and improve payments performance
- Responsible for ensuring that departmental KPIs are being met
- Implementation of contingency plans to ensure minimal business disruptions
Required Education, Experience & Skills
- Experienced Payments expert with several years experience in managing payments within the iGaming sector, ideally for operators
- Experienced in selecting, negotiating with and managing payments providers and have a proven track record in successfully running a challenging operation across multiple markets and brands
- Deep understanding of the payments processing cycle
- Good network of PSPs and familiarisation with various payment methods
- Sound knowledge of current laws, regulations, and common practices in Payments
- Good communications skills at all levels within the organisation
- Can-do attitude, not afraid of rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Sense of urgency and ownership
- Sharp and attentive to detail
Please, apply with your CV in English.
*JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licenced in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent.