An established content-driven events, media and publishing company is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their stellar Sales team.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a naturally curious personality and a desire to learn about iGaming, whilst supporting clients to ensure they receive the best service possible. You possess amazing people skills and are able to form key relationships with stakeholders both internally and across the industry.
As a Business Development Manager, you will drive new business and work closely with the rest of the departments to ensure that the client is always put first when they are on-boarded and ensure that the company is creating and executing a successful customer strategy that will help drive more value to the market, engage our existing customers and expand our client base.
- A knack for putting in the hard graft and generating new business, increasing pipeline, and bringing on new prospects globally within the industry.
- Ability to cross sell products to clients – from physical stands to digital sponsorship to news platforms.
- Build, manage and maintain key accounts.
- Prepare pipeline & forecast reporting through our CRM (Salesforce/Hubspot).
- Work across departments to ensure the delivery of product is carried out to the end.
- Attend competitor and industry events.
- Work proactively with the team, other departments and autonomously to get the job done.
- Prior hands on experience in Digital/ Media Sales or similar, ideally within the iGaming industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages would be a bonus).
- Fluency in Russian, Spanish, or any Eastern European language - is not a must but would be a big plus!
- Good understanding of the iGaming industry.
What’s on Offer:
- Starting Salary EUR 40-45K
- Retail Discounts
- Health Insurance (post probation)
- Referral Bonus
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Travel to competitive events for market research and to broaden knowledge
*JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licenced in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent