Role and company introduction
Are you a Graphic/Visual Designer looking for a new role on a contract basis that pays up to €18K/year depending on experience, plus a monthly bonus? (see below for further details)
Our client, a group with a strong presence in affiliate marketing for various products and services, is seeking a highly driven and skilled Graphic Designer to act on incoming queries by manipulating current photos to present a realistic vision of the clients' looks after hair transplant procedures. In summary, you will be communicating directly with potential clients "patients" who are considering having a procedure done.
Only candidates living in the GMT, Central, or Eastern European Time Zones will be considered for this role.
Please note NO WORK PERMITS or relocation is available.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with a creative team to produce captivating before and after photos
- Ability to provide a realistic post-hair transplant appearance, allowing prospective clients to envision their post-surgery look accurately, without the need for makeup or any changes to other facial features
- Assisting in designing creatives, logos, and other marketing materials
- Staying up-to-date with design trends and techniques to ensure that the work remains innovative and eye-catching
Education, Skills & Experience
- Able to communicate in English at a C1, C2, or native level
- Possess several years of experience in using tools such as Photoshop with generative AI and/or Midjourney or other tools
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with clients and team members
- Creative mindset with a keen eye for detail and aesthetics
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Living in Europe or max +/- 1h from European time zones
- Willingness to work in shifts in the future
Candidates will be required to complete a test, as part of the recruitment process.
The successful candidate will work five days a week with regular hours, staying on standby for quick design delivery to patients.
The company does not offer traditional employment or EU work permits.
This role is offered on a fully remote basis (flexible office hours) with a consultancy contract. This means you will be self-employed and you will invoice the company.
This role pays up to €18K/year depending on experience, plus a monthly bonus of €500 depending on the number of patients processed per month.
*A full job description is available upon request
*JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licensed in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent