Are you a Content Marketeer looking for a new role on a contract basis that pays up to €18K/year depending on experience, plus bonus? (see below for further details)
Our client, a group with a strong presence in affiliate marketing for various products and services, is seeking highly driven and skilled Content Marketeers to oversee a network of websites that generate leads for cosmetic and dental procedures "medical holidays", and gambling-related websites.
The ideal profile for this kind of role will be in charge of creating and executing plans to increase organic traffic, enhance search rankings, and boost conversions across all of their websites, ultimately leading to increased revenue.
We are looking for people with hands-on experience working with social media and content management and with a great interest in learning more. If you are internet-savvy, all the better!
Only candidates living in the GMT, Central, or Eastern European Time Zones will be considered for these roles. Please note NO WORK PERMITS or relocation is available.
Applicants must complete a mandatory test with an estimated completion time of approximately 2 hours. This requirement is non-negotiable for this position. The point of the test is to understand "how you think" and to establish your level of understanding of English.
Role & Responsibilities
- Designing content marketing strategies and setting short-term goals
- Undertaking content marketing initiatives to achieve targets
- Producing high-quality content by collaborating with design and writing teams
- Regularly delivering engaging content
- Editing, proofreading, and improving the content
- Optimizing content using SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyzing web traffic metrics.
- Ensuring a strong web presence on various channels
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Education, Skills & Experience
- Degree in Marketing or another relevant field
- Living in Europe or max +/- 1h from European time zones
- Several years of hands-on experience in SEO and Social Media Marketing, with a proven track record of success in improving search rankings and driving organic traffic
- At least 10 years of work experience in marketing
- Excellent communication skills in English (C2/native) both written and spoken
- Experience creating landing pages using Elementor or similar CMS, and marketing campaigns
- Experience in creating customer-engaging content
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex SEO concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of SEO best practices and industry standards, including on-page optimization, technical SEO, link building, and content marketing
- Experience with SEO tools and analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog
- Experience using Canva, video editors, and other tools and the ability to quickly learn new ones
- Experience working with multiple websites, preferably in the healthcare or aesthetics industry, and/or online gambling
- Strong project management and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
The company does not offer traditional employment or EU work permits.
This role is offered on a fully remote basis (flexible office hours) with a consultancy contract. This means you will be self-employed and you will invoice the company.
This role pays up to €18K / year + bonus, depending on experience, and salary review after 6 months probation.
*A full job description is available upon request
**JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licensed in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent.