Are you a highly energetic individual with a positive, enthusiastic attitude? Our client is a content provider for the iGaming industry, offering a multi-product portfolio in slots, live casino, and bingo. They are looking to recruit a Thai-speaking Live Dealer to join their team in Bucharest, Romania.
No previous experience is needed for this role as full training will be provided for the successful candidate. Presentation skills and personality are key as you’ll be presenting casino games live on camera.
The successful candidate will be a customer-minded individual with positive energy who can deliver a great experience to players.
Candidates should be willing to work 24/7 shifts with shift times running from 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, and 10pm-6am. The successful candidate will work five days a week (including weekends) with two days off.
Role & Responsibilities
- Host and deal with a variety of casino games in a live studio streamed to real players in a rotating shift work environment.
- Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns.
- Be “the face” of the company delivering expert knowledge and superior gaming quality.
- Present all games in the required professional manner, showcasing exceptional presenting skills.
- Interact with and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for live players.
- Maintain technical proficiency in all games with the ability.
- Carry out all gaming operations in line with the current legislation.
- Take an active role in the future growth within the company.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills in Thai, C2/native level.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to maintain high energy levels for the duration of games that require a more animated performance.
- Flexibility of working hours and the ability to commit to 24/7 shifts.
- Must be reliable and have good attendance and timekeeping records.
- Attention to detail and excellent people skills are essential as this is a customer-facing role.
- The ability to think quickly and remain calm under pressure while maintaining accuracy, discipline and discretion.
An excellent remuneration package of €31,200 gross yearly + performance bonuses, medical insurance, and annual bonuses will be offered to the right candidate. The successful candidate will be offered a relocation package to Romania.
To apply send in your detailed CV, in English.
*JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licenced in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent