If you have several years' experience of working within igaming RFP and a keen interest in AML, with a thorough understanding of SGA regulatory requirements, this could be an opportunity for you!
The right person for this role speaks Swedish, Danish, or Norwegian to a native level, is ambitious and dependable, and not interested in "just a job" but a career.
This vacancy is the first of its kind "in-house" for the casino, as AML / KYC / Payments have been outsourced thus far. Nearly 3 years after its launch date, the casino employs around 15 people and several roles will move in-house over the coming year, with initial support from external providers.
You will have a chance to work directly with igaming professionals with many years' experience of successfully starting and growing igaming brands and your investment in the growth of this casino can have a massive impact on your own career. Welcome to apply if you "fit the bill"!
Role & Responsibilities
- Follow the SGA regulatory and operational risk control standards
- Adhere to an program with a focus on affordability and gameplay patterns
- Monitor player activity & transactions to determine whether all is in line with the internal AML Policy
- Review and approve deposits and withdrawals
- Monitor and enforce source of funds and source of wealth procedures
- Investigate potential PEP or potential Sanctions List matches
- Create internal reports of unusual or suspicious transactions and/or activities to be escalated to the MLRO
- Fluent in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian to a native standard
- Fully able to understand Swedish in writing
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A minimum of 3 years' experience of working in igaming / casino
- A minimum of 1 year experience of working with AML / RFP for the Swedish market 2020 or later
- Strong analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of AML best practices
- A good understanding of Anti-Money Laundering and Combating Financing of Terrorism Regulations
- Ability to work largely unsupervised
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Course(s) / Diploma in AML for igaming
- References from pervious employer
The company offers employment in Malta from their office, which has a great atmosphere, in San Gwann. Main hours are Monday-Friday but you may be required to work a couple of hours over the weekend at times, as this is a start-up and everyone helps out. Working hours are 40h per week.
Salary from €26 000- 32 000 per annum depending on your experience.
Other benefits like travel to HQ in Sweden.
Apply with your CV in English, please
*JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licenced in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent.