Are you a top achiever?
How would you like joining a Payment Solution Provider working for Financial Inclusion and Access for all?
This is your chance to be an integral part of a dynamic software development team utilising the very latest technology stack to build innovative, state-of-the-art, software!
You will be an important member of the team developing a unique, international core payments and communications system.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain & improve cloud architecture on Azure
- Manage K8 cluster incl. Docker images
- Maintain and improve monitoring solution systems
- Manage and Automate CICD release schedule & pipeline
- Overview shared code libraries in use by other developers
- Assist developers with queries on Dev & QA Environments
Requirements & Desired Attributes
- Degree in IT, Software Development, or Engineering
- Previous experience from a similar role within the Fintech industry
- Excellent communicator in English (C1/C2 or native) both written and spoken
- Expert experience of Azure publishing
- Kubernetes / K8
- Expertise in .Net Core Development
- Experience of managing CICD Pipeline
- Atlassian Technologies incl Bitbucket and Jira
- Angular (or other MVC)
- Experience with Docker and monitoring tools, APM tools & aggregators
- Expert user of SQL
- Good understanding of API gateways & firewalls
About the role
- Full-time employment based in Malta but you can work fully remotely, even travel and stay outside of Malta for longer periods
- B2B contract is NOT offered - this role is offered on employment basis
- Salary €40-50K gross annually
*JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licenced in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent