An iGaming company based in Malta is looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to be responsible for overseeing all aspects of regulatory compliance. Ensuring that the company's operations align with local and international regulations.
This role involves strategic planning, regulatory monitoring, internal audits, data protection and risk management to guarantee the company's continued success.
Working closely with the Director of Legal the Senior Compliance Manager will provide support on all compliance and regulatory matters in the different markets as well as the opportunity to work autonomously directly with other teams in the business.
- Stay informed about gaming regulations, data protection laws, and other relevant legislation
- Develop and enforce compliance policies for data protection and gaming licenses
- Manage license applications and renewals, maintaining positive relationships with regulatory authorities
- Ensure company data processing aligns with data protection laws, implementing policies and procedures
- Conduct internal audits to address data protection issues, implement corrective actions, and monitor effectiveness
- Prepare audit reports for management and regulatory authorities
- Provide compliance training for employees on data protection and privacy regulations
- Keep employees updated on changes in data protection laws
- Identify and assess compliance risks, implement mitigation strategies, and establish a risk-based approach
- Prepare regular reports on compliance status, including data protection, for senior management
- Report significant compliance issues and data breaches to relevant authorities
- Collaborate with legal and other departments to develop and update compliance policies, emphasising data protection
- Develop and maintain a data breach response plan, ensuring its execution in case of a breach
Qualifications and Skills:
- Extensive experience in compliance management, with a focus on gaming regulations and data protection
- Strong knowledge of Malta Gaming Laws, data protection laws (e.g., GDPR), and other relevant gaming and privacy legislation
- Strong knowledge of various jurisdictions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience in managing and leading a compliance team
- Professional certifications in compliance (e.g., Certified Compliance Professional) may be preferred
- Familiarity with risk management principles
About the role:
Malta-based role with a hybrid work model – work from the company’s fantastic office, alternating with working from home (depending on business requirements)
- Starting salary of €38-40K depending on experience
- Opportunity for professional growth and personal development
- Generous well-being package and much more!
Kindly apply with your CV in English.
*JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licenced in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent